Is your Android market giving you problem? And by problem I mean while installing apps it will download all the way but fail to install saying "Download Unsuccessful".
I really don't know what causes this "download unsuccessful" error in Android market. But the fix is very simple and as follows:
- Go to Settings - Applications -Manage Applications
- Choose Download Manager
- In Download Manager option choose "Clear data"
- If "Clear cache" is not disabled clear cache also.
- Do the same for "Market" which you will find in similar way in Settings - Applications -Manage Applications
- If you can't find any of the above app, they may be hidden by filter. Its available under "All", not "Downloaded".
Chip In A Dollar Or Two, Will You?